Cartoons have been one of the favorite characters among all age groups. Almost everyone in their life must have seen a cartoon show or movie for entertainment.
But, have you ever wondered how these cartoon characters are made, or what are some of the best cartoon maker apps in the market?
According to Statista, the current worth of the global animation market is more than $391 billion and is expected to surpass $587 billion by 2030. The number proves how promising the animation market would be.
As a business owner, you might be worried about the mobile app development cost to develop an engaging cartoon-maker app for your users. This article is all about some best cartoon-maker apps for Android and iOS devices based on their expertise, cost, and experience they hold. Analyzing and using these apps will help you to make a similar one for your business.
Best Cartoon Maker Apps for Android and iOS Devices In 2023
If you want to create engaging and impressive animation slides, pictures, or videos, FlipaClip is the best cartoon-maker app for your phone. This cartoon maker app works on the principle of frame-by-frame. There are plenty of tools available in the app that can help you to make a great animation video.
Some of the fantastic features that you get in the app are:
- Animation timeline
- Text & Drawing Tools
- Several Layers of drawing
- Audio library, recording, import
- Create animation videos and share them on different social media platforms
- Option to check before and after frames
- Pressure-sensitive pen support
This app is available for Android devices and has 30+ million downloads.
2) Animation Desk
If you are searching for an amazing tool that can help you in drawing, sketching, and animating, Animation Desk can be the best option for you. The app provides you with full access and freedom to use all its tools to create an amazing animation.
You will get 46 brushes and a wide variety of pencils where you can adjust the size, and create cool cartoon characters. Animation Desk is available on both Android and iOS devices.
3) Rough Animator
If you are looking for an app with whiteboard animation, Rough Animator can be the best option for you. The app is developed by Weird Hat. The good thing about this cartoon maker app is that it is simple for beginners and also professional for experts. There is an option of using unlimited layers and adjustable animation in just a few simple clicks. The app is available for both Android and iOS.
4) Stick Nodes
This cartoon video maker app is especially developed for both Android and iOS devices. With this app, you can easily convert your cool animations into mp4 videos and animated GIFs in minutes.
Some of the cool features you get in a stick node is:
- Smooth animations with auto-tweening feature
- With Stick Nodes, creating epic movies is at your fingertips with various sound effects and framing.
- Adding Cinematic effects with a virtual camera for zooming and giving various effects.
- Provide real effects to your video.
- You can easily add text to your animated videos. There are various fonts available on the app.
- Easily export and share cartoon characters with friends and other connections through the app.
5) Animation Creator HD Free
Animation Creator is a simple and amazing drawing tool organized in a user-friendly framework in this app. You can use the app fullest by using your own animation. Some of the cool features you get in the app are:
- Upgraded brush with more advanced options
- Brush with ink
- Video can be imported from the gallery
- Audio Editor
- Easy and simple to use
- Control color transparency
Video editors with professional amateurs can make use of iStopMotion to create engaging videos from their iPhones. This app is available for the iOS platform and has amazing features and functionality. You have in-built video option features, support for HD video cameras, and a lot more.
One of the major drawbacks of the app is it’s paid, and you have to think twice before purchasing it.
7) Puppet Pals HD
With Puppet Pals HD, you can create a customized cartoon video from your mobile phone. This app has a drag-and-drop facility where you can choose and bring your character into the stage and edit according to your choice and capabilities. Some of the features you can get in the app are:
- Choose a cartoon character from any image
- Narrative is based on any image based on the background
- Zoom and rotate your image
- You can flip the character by double tap.
With a fantastic mobile cartoon app, you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons very easily. When you move your cartoon character on the screen and narrate the story, the app automatically records the movement and the voice and forms a video. Some of the major benefits you can avail with the fantastic app are:
- There are some music available that can be added to the soundtrack
- 3D drawing tool to draw your own cartoon character
- Custom-colored character with photos
- Three story arcs for storytelling.
9) Pixel Animator
Pixel Animator is an app that can create the best-animated video for your iPhone. You can turn your amazing pixel or graphics into an amazing character of your choice. Through Pixel Animator, you can also create amazing GIFs and cartoon videos.
10) Stick Fighter
Stick Fighter is an app that can help you to make engaging animations. Using basic animation and tools can help you to create simple images, graphics, drawings, etc. The animation formed by Stick Fighter is similar to flipbooks.
Animation has great opportunities in the upcoming future. As a business owner, if you want to develop the best cartoon maker app for your devices, you can connect with the best android application development agency and make an engaging app that attracts more users towards the app.